Product name: NSR MOB-3000 AIS MOB
– Designed to locate the overboard crew and help for rescue operation.
– Adopts Automatic Identification System（AIS）technology to transmit the position reports on VHF band continuously.
The transmission can be quickly received by the AIS device installed on mother ship and surrounding ships or approaching helicopter.
– The GNSS in the device makes the accuracy of the position within 5m, which can facilitate to locate the target in the sea easily.
– Two operation modes, manual activation and automatic activation by water sensor.
– Test mode available for daily test.
– Can operate continuously for at least 48 hours.
– Can be fixed on a life jacket.
– Conforms to the latest standards including IEC 61097-14, IEC 60945, ITU-R M.1371-5, IEC 61108-1.