Product name: NSR NEB-1000/NEB-2000C EPIRB
– Designed to use for alert search and rescue service at sea. Confirming to IMO and IEC rules.
– Location accuracy within 10m, thanks to built-in GNSS receiver used.
– Automatic release device activated underwater 4 meters.
– Self-protective device used to avoid possible false alarms.
– Self-test function applicable.
– 406MHz transmission together with homing 121MHz.
– Cospas-Sarsat approved.
– Creative design for easy operation.
– Automatic power cut when test completed.
– Multiple protection to avoid false alert.
– Lower power consumption for longer working hours.
– CCS/DNV-GL/RS/VR type approval.