Product name: NSR NRT-1000 SART
– Designed to use for emergency purpose on lifecraft.
– NRT-1000 adopts low consumption devices to ensure the product to continuously operate more than 96 hours.
– The Search and Rescue Radar Transponder (SART) is a 9 GHz receiver / transmitter which provides a position.
– The fundamental function of the SART is to indicate its position by producing range and bearing information on any 9 GHz radar screen of any nearby ship, vessels and aircraft (with no modification).
– NRT-1000 conforms to the latest standards including IMO A.802 (19), IEC 61097-1.
– CCS type approval.
– VR type approval.