Product name: SAILOR SEA TEL 6012-45, Ku-Band, 16W, 25W, 40W & 100W
Part Number: #40-300354
Model 6012 C-Band Linear Only
Sea Tel 6012 C-Band is a 3-Axis marine stabilized antenna system compatible with C-Band linear satellites. The 6012 C-Band system is powered by integrated marine antenna (IMA) software along with our trusted XX09 pedestal design.
The 6012 C-Band is supplied in a 2.05m/ 80.5 in radome. Featuring an integrated control unit (ICU) that offers a single box integrated electronic control to maintain the best and most efficient pointing accuracy in the maritime market. With its extended web based secured user interface, built-in remote management capabilities it offers integration into network management systems through its Media Xchange Point (MXP), first seen on the Sea Tel 4012 system.
The Media Xchange Point (MXP) and Integrated Control Unit (ICU) features include three levels of User Access (Password Protected), a one key stroke monolithic software upgrade, extensive remote monitoring and diagnostic capabilities, legacy command set compatibility support and ease of system parameter file uploads for multiple systems operating on identical networks.
The intuitive web user interface accessable from practically any internet-enabled device including mobile devices, with secured socket layer (SSL) password protection, built-in remote management capabilities, multi-level data analysis capability and easy integration into network management systems through its MXP, make IMA software enabled Sea Tel 6012 C-Band ready to face the communications needs of the maritime market in the 21st century.
Sea Tel 6012 C-Band is easy to install and designed to meet some of the toughest shock and vibration specifications, such as IEC 60721 and mechanical class 6M3.
6012 C-Band Key Benefits
• Easy to install and operate
• Extensive capabilities for online and off line troubleshooting
• Intuitive and secured user interface with extensive data logging capabilities
• Fully IP based “plug and play” architecture
• Meeting the high performance threshold set by the Sea Tel 4009
• Radome size and options equivalent to the original 6009 C-Band systems (80.0 Inch Standard)
• Polarized Feed: Linear Cross Pol
• Minimum threshold for 6012 environmental specifications meets or exceeds the requirements of Det Norske Veritas (DNV) Standard for Certificate No.2.4