Product name: SAILOR SEA TEL 9711-50 C-Band
Part Number: #135715-704
Model 9711 TxRx
The Sea Tel 9711 system with 2.4m radical offset reflector is our most efficient C-band or Ku-band marine stabilized antenna system. It is Intelsat approved. The 9711 is available in 144″ or 168″ radome.
The C-band configuration of the 9711 antenna system operates on C-band A Pol, C-band B Pol or C-band linear all controlled from the DAC 2202. This eliminates the need for a technician to climb into the radome and manually change the feed. The switch over from one polarization to another can be accomplished in less than one minute.
The Sea Tel 9711 Ku-band system works with co polarized (co pol) or cross polarized (X pol) services which are also remotely selectable.
The Sea Tel 9711 system is fully compatible with OpenAmip, ROAM and Automatic Beam Switching (ABS) technologies. By combining multiple option files in a single modem, the user can make near seamless transitions from C-band circular A Pol to B Pol to C-band linear or from Ku-band co pol to cross pol.
The 9711 technology uses Generation 2 electronics in the pedestal control unit. This is the same reliable electronics used on XX09MK2 and XX10 series antenna systems, eliminating an external level cage, and combines the softwarecontrolled motor driver assembly for better diagnostics and improved troubleshooting capabilities on all 3 axes.
Features and Benefits
• For C-band: circular/linear selectable feed allows automatic switch-over from circular to linear operation.
• For Ku-band: operate on co pol or X pol satellites.
• Fast switching time between networks: less than 1 minute.
• Fully compatible with OpenAmip, ROAM, and ABS protocol.
• Designed to meet MIL-STD-167 specifications for shock and vibration.
• Designed to meet Navy MIL-STD-901D
Grade B shock standards and MIL-STD-461
EMI & RFI standards (including 200V/M).
• Fast satellite acquisition using built-in GPS antenna and proprietary algorithms.
• High performance stabilization and satellite targeting, including inclined orbit satellites.
• Available with air conditioner (optional).