Complies with the IMO performance standards for VDR and S-VDR
• Data storing for 48 hours both in fixed and float-free recording medium
• Data storing for 30 days/720 hours in SSD in the Data Collecting Unit
• No.1, 2 Radar and main ECDIS display images can be stored
* Up to 5 display images from FURUNO Radar FAR-3000/FCR-2xx9 series or FURUNO ECDIS FMD-3200/3300 can be stored simultaneously through Ethernet without optional SSD.
* Radar and ECDIS images can be recorded at 15-second intervals.
* Radar and ECDIS that utilizes LAN interface based on IEC 61162-450 can be connected through Ethernet.
* Necessary when FURUNO Radar FAR-15×8/FAR- 2xx7, ECDIS FEA-2107/2807 or the products of third-party manufacturers are connected to VR-7000/7000S.
Multiple sensor adapters can be interfaced depending upon the number of sensors to be interfaced.
If marine incidents occur, record the data, which are recorded to the capsule, to the safe storage area for a long term recording by this function.